The Night Market at Beacon Park is a series of events that will make peoples’ weekends pop excitement and fun, while at the same time bringing good business and cheers to participating vendors!
In association with DTE Energy and the Downtown Detroit Partnership, the events will run every Saturday June 5th-August 28th 6pm-11pm.
Vendor fees are $75 per show and all participating vendors must pay a one-time fee of $115 for the city of Detroit Vendors License. The special events license will be valid through the entire Night Market series.
Vendors are not required to participate every Saturday. Advance notice of 2 weeks is required per show. No refunds unless the event is canceled by the organizer (Downtown Detroit Partnership)
PLEASE READ! Updated Requirements for Downtown Detroit Partnership
- Vendors should only apply for dates that they are prepared to pay for upfront. Payment is due within 5 days of approval.
- 10 x 10 White Tents are required to participate. Each tent must be properly weighted with sandbags, water barrels, or tent weights. Unsafe or unweighted tents will be subject to removal from the Night Market. (Keep in mind the turf is artificial and cannot be penetrated with stakes. Anchoring or staking in planter beds is also prohibited.)
- All vendors will have electricity. The vendor can plug into an extension cord within their designated 10×10 area.
- Vendors are required to bring their own tent lighting and power strips if they are planning to power other low-voltage items (besides tent lighting) such as a phone charger, P.O.S, etc.
- Vendor should be completely setup and ready to sell by 5:45pm. If you arrive after 5:45pm you will not be allowed to setup and fees will not be refunded.
- Business licenses should be ready to present by each vendor if asked and visible for the duration of the event (Will be provided by Ask Jennyfer after set-up).
- Vendors that participate in the Grand Opening weekend are required to participate in at least one additional Saturday market during the series. Payment is due within 5 days of approval.
- No refunds unless the event is canceled by organizers (Downtown Detroit Partnership)
- Only one vendor per table.
- Sampling is prohibited.
- Hand sanitizer must be visible and accessible to customers.
- Face covering is required for the duration of the event. Failure to comply with this requirement vendor will be asked to leave the event and fees will NOT be refunded.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable or transferable