Ask Jennyfer has Teamed Up with The Vintage Market LLC to Bring You Market in the City
250+ insanely talented vendors, a big food truck rally, DJs, live music, free photo booths, kids area, vintage camper boutiques, mobile fashion boutiques, psychic readings by Billy Tyler Healing, face painting, henna, sweets and treats, AND SO MUCH MORE! This is going to be an EPIC event for the city and we couldn’t be more excited!! Save the date, you aren’t going to want to miss this!
- Only $5 admission at the gate / 6 and under free
- Free parking / Free bag check / Free porting system
Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 10:00AM – 4:00PM.
PLEASE READ! Requirements for Market in the City
Please read and accept the following terms and conditions.
- Vendor fees must be paid within 48 hours of approval. Invoices will be sent via Paypal and the vendor is responsible for Paypal fees of 3%.
- All vendors MUST be on time for set-up. If you arrive after the event has started you will NOT be allowed to set-up and will forfeit all vendor fees.
- All vendors MUST remain set-up for the duration of the event If the vendor leaves before the event is over vendor will no longer be allowed to participate in future events.
- 10×10 or 20×20 White tent is required to participate. Vendors must supply their own tents, tables, tablecloth, chairs and extension cords.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only ONE business per table. All vendors must be approved to participate. If you are sharing a table with an unapproved vendor you will no longer be able to participate in future events.
- All vendors are allowed to bring one person for assistance. All other guests must pay an admission fee. This applies to ALL VENDORS. Each vendor will receive 2 wristbands.
- Organizers (Ask Jennyfer & The Vintage Market) are not responsible for vendor sales.
- Organizers (Ask Jennyfer & The Vintage Market) have the right to refuse any application.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable or non-transferable unless the event is canceled by the organizer (Ask Jennyfer and The Vintage Market).
- Vendors that cancel without notice will no longer be allowed to participate in future events.
- Vendors are responsible for the cleanup of their space.
- Vendors will be photographed during the event. All photos will be used for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Vendor layout and table locations will be sent 2 weeks before the event.
- Vendors are not allowed to change/trade assigned locations with other vendors.
- Organizers (Ask Jennyfer & The Vintage Market) are NOT responsible for inclement weather. The market in the City is a rain or shine event. If the weather appears to be severe on market day – we may choose to reschedule the market. You will be updated the day before if we plan to reschedule and let you know of the new date. You will automatically be entered to be a vendor since it is a reschedule. If you are unable to make the rescheduled market date, you will then automatically be entered as a vendor into the next seasonal market – free of charge. There will be no refunds due to severe weather rescheduling.
- All vendors will be listed on the All Things Detroit app. Available on iPhone and Android.