Become a Seller
The Night Market at Beacon Park is a series of events that will make your peoples' weekends pop excitement and fun, while at the same time bringing good business and cheers to participating vendors!
In association with DTE Energy and the Downtown Detroit Partnership, the events will run every Saturday from July 22nd to September 30.
Vendor fees are $75 per show and all participating vendors must pay a one time fee of $115 for the city of Detroit Vendors License. The special events license will be valid through the entire Night Market series. Vendors are not required to participate every Saturday. Advance notice of 2 weeks is required per show.
Terms and Conditions
Please read and accept the following terms and conditions.
- Vendor fees must be paid within 48 hours of approval. Invoices will be sent via Paypal and vendor is responsible for Paypal fees of 3%.
- All vendors MUST be on time for set-up. If you arrive after the event has started you will NOT be allowed to set-up and will forfeit all vendor fees.
- All vendors MUST remain set-up for the duration of the event. If vendor leaves before the event is over vendor will no longer be allowed to participate in future events.
- All vendor spaces are 10x10 feet. Vendor is responsible for bringing table(s), chair(s), rack(s) and other furniture and materials, to fit within the vendor's assigned area.
- Only ONE business per table. All vendors must be approved to participate. If you are sharing a table with an unapproved vendor you will no longer be able to participate in future events.
- Organizer (Downtown Detroit Patnership) is not responsible for vendor sales.
- Organizer (Downtown Detroit Patnership) has the right to refuse any application.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable or non-transferable unless event is cancelled by organizer (Downtown Detroit Patnership).
- Vendors that cancel without notice will no longer be allowed to participate in future events.
- Vendors are responsible for clean up of their space.
- Vendors will be photographed during the event. All photos will be used for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Vendors are not allowed to change/trade assigned locations with other vendors.
- Cell phones usage should ONLY be limited to social media promotion, photos and payments.
- All vendors will be listed on the All Things Detroit app. Available on iPhone and Android.
- City of Detroit special event day license must be visible for the duration of the event. Failure to do so may result in fines with the city of Detroit. All fines are the responsibility of the vendor.
- All payments are due 2 weeks in advance
- When the vendors arrive, colored tape will indicate the 10x10 corner areas on the floor and their tent number sign will be placed in the middle.
- Each tent must be properly weighted with sand bags, water barrels, or tent weights. Unsafe or unweighted tents will be subject to removal from the Night Market. (Please keep in mind that the turf is artificial and cannot be penetrated with stakes - anchoring / staking in planter beds is also prohibited).
- All vendors will have electricity. Vendor can plug into an extension cord within their designated 10x10 area.
- Vendors should bring their own tent lighting and power strips if they are planning to power other low-voltage items (besides tent lighting) such as a phone charger, P.O.S, etc.
- Vendors should be completely setup and ready to sell by 6:30pm.
- Business licenses should be ready to present by each vendor if asked and visible for the duration of the event. (Will be provided by Ask Jennyfer after set-up.)
- Grand River Ave. is now metered in front of the park and the lane reserved for Grand Opening is now returned to normal street parking. Vendors should use their own discretion when loading / unloading nearby at the park.
(Please park at the paid parking lot on Cass & Grand River. Ask Jennyfer will provided signage and we will have staff on site to help direct vendors to their locations.)
Parking fees are the vendor's responsibility.