Who can say no to Sunday Brunch especially when it’s on the riverfront at the beautiful Valade Park (next to the Aretha Franklin Amphitheater). Sunday Brunch Market at Valade is a great opportunity to eat, shop and explore local. Vendor fees are $40 per market and all participating vendors must pay a one-time fee of $115 for the city of Detroit Vendors License.
The special events license will be valid through the entire Sunday Brunch Market series. Vendors are not required to participate every Sunday. Advance notice of 2 weeks is required per show. No refunds unless the event is canceled by the organizer (Detroit Riverfront Conservancy)
PLEASE READ! Terms & Conditions by Detroit Riverfront Conservancy
- Vendors should only apply for dates that they are prepared to pay for upfront. Payment is due within 5 days of approval.
- 10 x 10 White Tents are required to participate. Each tent must be properly weighted with sandbags, water barrels, or tent weights. Unsafe or unweighted tents will be subject to removal from the Sunday Brunch Market at Valade Park.
- Electricity is NOT available.
- Vendors are required to bring their own tables, chairs, phone charger, P.O.S, etc.
- Vendors should be completely set up and ready to sell by 11:45am. If you arrive after 11:45am you will not be allowed to set up and fees will not be refunded.
- Business licenses should be ready to present by each vendor if asked and visible for the duration of the event (Will be provided by Ask Jennyfer after set-up).
- Vendors that participate in the Grand Opening weekend are required to participate in at least one additional Sunday market during the series. Payment is due within 5 days of approval.
- No refunds unless the event is canceled by organizers (Detroit Riverfront Conservancy)
- Only one vendor per table.
- Sampling is prohibited.
- Hand sanitizer must be visible and accessible to customers.
- Face covering is required for the duration of the event. Failure to comply with this requirement vendor will be asked to leave the event and fees will NOT be refunded.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable or transferable
- The market will be open rain or shine.