Ask Jennyfer has Teamed Up with the Gazette Media Group to Bring You Detroit Spring Home & Garden Show Small Business Marketplace
With home renovation on the rise In the city as well as the entire metro area, the booming phenomenon is the perfect backdrop for the Detroit Spring Home & Garden Show Small Business Marketplace where vendors can have facetime with thousands of homeowners who can’t wait to get their home improvement projects underway.Location: TCF Center (Formerly Cobo Hall), 1 Washington Blvd. Detroit, MI 48226
PLEASE READ! Requirements for Detroit Spring Home & Garden Show Small Business Marketplace
Please read and accept the following terms and conditions.
- Vendor fees must be paid within 48 hours of approval. Invoices will be sent via Paypal and the vendor is responsible for Paypal fees of 3%.
- All vendors MUST be on time for set-up. If you arrive after the event has started you will NOT be allowed to set-up and will forfeit all vendor fees.
- All vendors MUST remain set-up for the duration of the event If the vendor leaves before the event is over vendor will no longer be allowed to participate in future events.
- Vendors must supply their own tablecloth, chairs, and extension cords.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only ONE business per table. All vendors must be approved to participate. If you are sharing a table with an unapproved vendor you will no longer be able to participate in future events.
- All vendors are allowed to bring one person for assistance. All other guests must pay an admission fee. This applies to ALL VENDORS. Each vendor will receive 2 wristbands.
- Organizers (Gazette Media Group and AskJennyfer) are not responsible for vendor sales.
- Organizers (Gazette Media Group and AskJennyfer) have the right to refuse any application.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable or non-transferable unless the event is canceled by Organizers (Gazette Media Group and AskJennyfer).
- Vendors that cancel without notice will no longer be allowed to participate in future events.
- Vendors are responsible for the cleanup of their space.
- Vendors will be photographed during the event. All photos will be used for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Vendor layout and table locations will be sent 2 weeks before the event.
- Vendors are not allowed to change/trade assigned locations with other vendors.
- Organizers (Gazette Media Group and AskJennyfer) are NOT responsible for inclement weather.